Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Welcome Back! Normal service has been resumed

What must be the longest Christmas break in history has just ended and I'm finally allowed back into college to start trying to learn something again.



After fighting though what seemed like three of the most pointless traffic jams this morning, I'm sat here and it's reassuring to know that not much has changed at Leeds Trinity & All Saints.

So far, the computer I'm typing this post on now has crashed twice in the space of 23 minutes, is struggling to open two windows in Internet Explorer and has made me reset my password because the IT geeks don't trust me to remember a seven character word for anything more than 28 days.

The timetables have been cocked up again, there are already a number of tutors that appear to be 'missing in action' whilst other lectures have been moved but nobody seems to know to where and when.

It's all in a days work at Leeds Trinity & All Saints.

No comments: