Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Temptation

My biscuit barrell has been somewhat fuller in recent weeks, thanks mainly to a decision to change my biscuit buying choice.





It's quite an ingenious money-saving scheme actually. Instead of buying those fancy pre-wrapped things in the supermarket, I've taken to buying Fox's "broken biscuits".

Essentially, it's a box of Batley's finest but those that were deemed not of high enough quality to make it past the production line. Instead, the men at Fox's throw them all in a box and sell them off cheap - dirt cheap. Half of the time they look in pretty good nick as well.

That though, creates a problem. You see, whilst the biscuit tin, brimming to the top is sat their staring at me, I haven't got the will-power to resist. The Jammie Didgers have already gone, what will be next?

I'd better hold back, maybe I can get someone to hide it from me.

No comments: