Monday, October 23, 2006

Stop Calling!

Now for a polite request. Could people please stop calling the following companies;

Orange
Pipex





Having spent all day on hold between both companies and not yet getting through to either, I' asking you all to refrain from calling so that I can get through.

I'm currently trying to get through to Orange to get my broken phone fixed but I'm currently stuck here listening to Charlotte Church with a regular interruption of a robotic voice reassuring me that my call is important to them and will be answered shortly.

As for Pipex, they may already have wind that I'm calling to cancel their service and get my MAC code, hence they are blindly refusing to connect me to their customer services centre.

Thank-you for your cooperation.

*********************************************************************

UPDATE:

Thank-you all for your cooperation.

Within minutes of posting this, I was able to contact both call centres.

No comments: