Saturday, October 14, 2006

Who to Support

Today see's the finale of the engage Super League season with the Grand Final at Old Trafford.





After the National League's wrapped up their season last week, now is it's the turn of the countries elite league.

But as I take my seat at the home of Manchester United this evening I'm left with a conundrum: Which team do I support.

A Leeds fan at heart, I'm now faced with the decision between today's finalists, St Helens and Hull FC.
I think I'm plumping for St Helens. I don't particuarly like either side, but Hull less-so (and a Hull fan's feeling towards Leeds will be similar).

The Saints are going for the treble, after already wrapping up the Challenge Cup and Minor Premiership and play an outstanding brand of Rugby, so I'll probably be a Saint for the day.

It'll be a cracking game though so make sure you watch it. If you haven't watched Rugby League before, have a gander at this - it'll beat that gash on Prem Plus this evening.

Oh, and make sure you read my match preview as well ;)

No comments: