Monday, May 29, 2006

Nearly There.....

The clock is ticking.......
Not long now till University year 2005/2006 is well and truely over.






Hopefully by the time I've written this, it'll be 4 essays down, one to go. So far I've sucessfully rattled off a 'Journalism in Context' essay, got through a 'Radio Broadcasting' presentation, and polished off a 'Sociological, Historical and Political Aspects of Sport and Leisure' assignment (sound posh eh?).

By the time this post sees the light of the www, I'll hopefully have a 'Sport and Media' portfolio done and dusted, leaving just a Media Law and Regulation essay to hand in by June 9th and then I'm done!

Beers will be in order to celebrate, followed by a Rhinos game at home to Wigan, before more beers to celebrate a hopeful Leeds victory.

What to do in the Summer though? I've got a holiday in July and a weekend in that London for the Challenge Cup Final and a work placement lined up. Obviously, there's the World Cup and no doubt a bit of cricket to boot, but apart from that, i'll probably be putting my feet up.

Who says students have an easy life?

No comments: