Saturday, May 27, 2006

Our Feline Feinds

What is the attraction of cats? I don't get it.
I really don't see why people take these things in, they're horrible creatures.






OK, maybe this article is partly fuelled by the fact that a neigbour's cat is constantly shitting in my back garden, but despite that I still think they are horrible little bastards.

If you want my twopenneth (and if you're reading my blog, then you're going to get it), if you're going to get a cat, then there's not much point in getting a pet at all. These anti-social, stinky arsed, sleep all day furniture destroyers and neighbour 'pisser-offers' serve little purpose, unless I suppose, you have a mouse problem and even then, it'll be too busy crapping in my garden to chase after the thing.

They're cocky little feckers aswell. Whenever I bang on the window to get it to sod off, it just stares stupidly at me, like it has a right to deposit a steaming number two amongst my gerainiums.

I just don't understand the joy they bring to people, I really don't.

No comments: