Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's official.....

The dark overlords have spoken, its the end of November and Christmas is now officially here.





Those Coca-Cola adverts, the official start of Christmas, are now playing ad finitum on television and commercial radio.

For the next five weeks, it will be nothing but illuminated trucks, constant renditions of "holidays are coming...holidays are coming....." and even longer dentist waiting times as thousands of children sit in the chair with rotted teeth from drinking excessive brown fizzy water.

But I'm not going to let it get me down this time. It's the first Christmas in six years where I aren't working in retail and I've even got the unusual experience of being able to book holiday in December.

This year is going to be better, I just need to avoid ITV, which is no bad thing in itself....

No comments: