Monday, March 06, 2006

Return of the Corned Beef Tin


It would seem that Princess Foods happen to read this 'ere blog.
Just days after my escapade with the Corned Beef tin, in which I came away with a damaged right thumb, a bruised ego, and one of the most tedious, longest running threads to grace RLFANS, I set out to put the whole trauma behind me.
I ventured into the Horsforth branch of Morrisons and proceeded to the 'tinned meats' section where I would confront my foe.

As I lifted the tin up, I proceeded to look for the key and to my suprise, there wasn't one. But then, to my suprise, on the bottom of the can was a ring-pull.

Brilliant! I will claim this as a victory for "View fron the Bar". No more will the ordinary working man risk finger injuries and bloody worktops in his quest for a corned beef sandwich.

Hat's off to Princess Foods!

No comments: