Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The View from the Bar "Bastards List"


Over the years, I've been compilling what I've reffered to as a "Bastards List". This is a list of all the people or organisations that have irritated me, annoyed me, inconvienienced me or basically, people who have pissed me off.
I now feel that it's time to publish the said list but a warning to you all out there: Just because I'm publishing it now, doesn't mean you are safe! I'll be adding to this, as well as give it a prime place in this blog, so don't let your guard down for a second!

Michael's "Bastard" list:

  • West Yorkshire Safety Camera Partnership: For existing.
  • Sony: For putting bespoke parts on their products and making my job harder as I have to explain to their customers why I can't get them a new part for their fucking camcorder.
  • Kwik-Fit: £300 for a Cat converter? It's a Citroen, not a frigging Bentley! I'll go to Motosave instead.
  • Leeds City Council: They know why.
  • Royal Mail: For being useless.
  • Parcel Force: For being part of Royal Mail.
  • DHL: See Royal Mail. Oh, and for leaving £300 worth of electrical goods unattended on the front door step.
  • Trinity & All Saints College: Incompetance personified.
  • The Labour Party: "Education, Education, Education." = Tuition fees, top-up fees and deliberate A-Level grade fixing.
  • The Highways Agency: Oh, I know, lets dig another hole in the road!
  • Alistair Darling: Supertram, or lack of it.
  • Cat owners
  • Amber Taxi's: For leaving me waiting in the freezing cold in Headingley from 12:15am till 1:45am.
  • First Buses: Apparently, they run buses in Leeds.
  • First Trains: Apparently, they run trains.
  • Middle Lane Drivers: Move to the left, arsehole!
  • BMW: For making the 3-series
  • Endemol: The makers of Big Brother.
  • Northern Rail: Because the train didn't turn up when it should have done.
  • National Rail: For telling me that the above train did turn up, even though it didn't.

No comments: